- “The Iowa Professional Farriers Association (IPFA) is providing this opportunity as a benefit to our members to bring buyers and sellers together, but the transactions are strictly between the buyer and the seller.”
- Only IPFA Members in good standing may submit items for sell and they must be the contact for the item.
- All buyer inquiries on an item are to be directed to the seller by the contact information provided.
- Items can be added and removed only by the Administrators who will screen the listings to comply with limitations established by the IPFA Board of Directors.
- Listings are limited to 30 consecutive days and no more than 10 listings per member at any given time.
- The IPFA requests that the listing owner notifies the IPFA Farriers Market Administrator when an item sells or is no longer available to have it removed from the listing to prevent time wasted by the buyer and/or the seller.
- To list, email Mike with the name of your item, description up to 750 characters, your name, phone and/or email, price, and picture if available.
Contact Mike today at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started